August 26, 2021 /By: Erin Mixon
Are you ready for the great shift from 3D to 5D?
In my last post, I wrote about the Shift taking place in the cosmos…the effects of which can be strongly felt in the atmosphere. It is a positive shift that is ushering in new, good, and fresh energy.
The great shift also has to do with ascension into the 5D consciousness, or the fifth dimension, from 3D consciousness (the third dimension).
5D is a moving forward into a higher frequency of love, light, compassion, less judgement and a deeper connection with your spiritual self…
Whereas 3D is a lower frequency more focused on what is physical, superficial, self-centered, worldly, and with less of a focus on the spiritual.
And while the planet is ascending into 5D, the path to get there is still very much an individual journey. Some of us will make it and some of us won’t…
But it is up to us as individuals to do the work to make it.
One thing that could really hinder us from making it into the 5th dimension is holding on to dead, old energy and refusing to let go of what no longer serves.
In order to go into 5D, we must have a strong resolve to let go of the past.
I explored this topic in depth in my last post.
*This post contains affiliate links. Click here for disclaimer.
Here’s a checklist to know if you’re on the path to ascension into the 5th dimension:
- You no longer have a victim mentality
- You take full accountability for where you are in life
- You accept the past for what it is and you have a peaceful resolve to move forward
- You find meaning and lessons in the hurts of the past without placing blame
- You accept yourself and others for who you are without judgement
- You applaud the progress you have made even though you are not perfect
- You are love at your core
- You wish the best for yourself and others
- You are gentle with your own faults and that of others
- You have forgiven yourself and others
- You aim to do good and spread joy in the world
- You look for ways to be of service
- You wish the best for all of humanity
If you are not quite there yet…don’t fret. It’s a process and a journey. It takes time and the journey and the time it takes to get there is different for every individual.
And it’s important to keep in mind that we are all human and flawed by nature. So even when we “arrive” there will still be setbacks and complexities and more to learn.
But it is all about striving to be better than we were the day before and making love and light your default frequency.
So, I urge you all to go out today and spread a little more love and a little more light…
and a little less judgement…
And be rest assured in the knowledge that you are well on your way!
Now go forth and be great!
Comment down below if you are ready to make the shift!